Denver Vacation Rental Photography
The Denver vacation rental market has become highly competitive so it is essential nowadays to have great professional vacation rental photography to attract potential clients. Professional images can increase your view rate by 95% which equates to being able to charge higher rates. I specialize in vacation rental photography in Denver. I’ve photographed 100s of properties for Airbnb and Airbnb Plus so I know the kind of style and images they like. A small investment in your vacation rental property will increase your traffic and could double your profit in a year. Contact me today to book your vacation rental photo session.
Very detailed and made the space look amazing
“Robin took the photos for my Airbnb unit. She was very detailed and made the space look amazing! She was very responsive throughout the process and got the pictures back to me very quickly.”Eric Brichler
Vacation Rental Photo Gallery
Below are some links to Airbnb Plus photo shoots I’ve done:
- A renovated modern 1920’s Boulder bungalow, go here.
- An urban chic carriage house in Longmont, go here.
- A historical trolley car on an urban farmstead in Wheatridge, go here.
- A mid-century modern styled home in the hip Highlands neighborhood of Denver, go here.
- A chic home near Boulder with walking and bike paths nearby, go here.
- A quiet backyard studio in the City Park neighborhood of Denver, go here.
Vacation Rental Photo Pricing
1) Still Photography: Includes- Interior and exterior HDR images, 48-hour turnaround, 5 years usage rights. Still images include a variety of angles and focal lengths, meaning you will receive wide, medium and detail shots catered to vacation rental clients’ needs.
- Up to 1,000 square feet, $249, 15-20 images
- 1,001-2,000 square feet, $299, 20-30 images
- 2,001-3,500 square feet, $349, 25-35 images
- 3,501-5,000 square feet, $399, 35-50 images
- 5,001-6,500 square feet, $449, 45-55 images
- Add $50 for each additional 1,500 square feet over 6,500
- Add images of the neighborhood near your property for $79, inlcudes 8 images
2) Matterport 3D Virtual Tour: Walkthrough 3D dollhouse scan of entire home including exterior, 48-hour turnaround.
3) Two-Minute Walkthrough Video: Two-minute professional-quality video of entire interior and exterior of home, 48-hour turnaround.
Pricing for Matterport 3D Tour or Video:
- Up to 1,000 square feet, $199
- 1,001-2,000 square feet, $249
- 2,001-3,500 square feet, $299
- 3,501-5,000 square feet, $349
- Add $50 for each additional 1,500 square feet over 5,000
4) Aerial Photography: Drone Aerial images
$199 Multiple angles
$149 Front and back shots only
5) Twilight Photography: Exterior images taken at dusk, $179
Package Pricing: 2 or 3 services, 10% discount, 4 or 5 services, 15% discount
Travel and gas fees are included for locations within 25 miles. Mileage over 25 miles is 62 cents a mile.
FAQs About Vacation Rental Photography
What Services Should I Choose?
Still images at a minimum are needed for vacation rental photo sessions. Many people also add a 360 walkthrough tour, aerial images, a video walkthrough tour or a combination of some or all of these. Whatever you feel is necessary to show off your property and get as many interested clients as possible is how you want to be thinking. Booking all the services at once is preferable as you will get a discount for 2 or more services.
What Time of Day Is Best for a Vacation Rental Photo Session?
For interior photo sessions, it is best to wait until the sun comes up a little bit so we can get as much natural light coming into the home as possible. If you want to add twilight images, it is best for me to come a few hours before sunset and shoot all the interior and day exterior images, then stay for the twilight exterior images.
How Do I Prepare for a Vacation Rental Photo Session?
The day before or the morning of your session have the home professionally cleaned if you can. Have all of your decor in place as you would for a client. You also want to include any amenities you will be offering so these can be photographed. You DO NOT want to include amenities you don’t consistently offer (such as a bottle of wine). I always photograph detail shots of amenities and any cool decor I think would appeal to a potential client.
Why Is Vacation Rental Photography More Expensive than Real Estate?
There are many reasons for this: A) vacation rental shooting will include detail shots of your decor and amenities. I always shoot wide, mid-range and then detail shots. Real estate photos do not include this variety of focal lengths. B) Vacation rental photos have a longer usage life. I give 5 years of usage rights. Real estate photo usage is only for the duration that the home is on the market. C) Vacation rental images are higher resolution. Real estate images are lower resolution.