This round-up post highlights previous blog posts about former clients of mine who were generous enough to review me on different review sites. Maui family photographer reviews are really helpful for people looking to do a photo session while here on Maui as it gives insight into someone else’s experience.
Here are six blog posts I’ve chosen to highlight for this post:
1) The Pillow Family, Amy Pillow really wanted to do a photo shoot while her family was on Maui for the first time last summer. They were really happy with their session and posted reviews on Yelp and Google. Click here to view the Pillow family’s photo shoot.
Here is their Google review, “We wanted to commemorate our first family trip to Hawaii and Robin certainly helped us capture the moment! Not only is she a fantastic photographer, but also a very kind and patient person. She made us all feel very comfortable and made the experience extremely enjoyable. Robin knows how to entertain little kids and keep them focused and still snap some great pictures. This photoshoot was definitely the highlight of our trip and we will forever treasure our gorgeous family photos.” ~Amy Pillow
You can click here to also view David Pillow’s review on Yelp.
2) The Winters Family, The Winters family came to Maui over Thanksgiving last year. It was their first time coming to Maui with their two girls in tow, and they wanted to capture their family’s time here in photos. Stephanie reviewed me on Google and my Facebook business page. Check out their session here.
Here is their Facebook review, “Robin did a great job capturing our family on our recent vacation to Maui. The pictures turned out amazing and it was a super fast turn around.” ~Stephanie Winters
3) The Carosso Family, This local family wanted to do their first professional family photo shoot with me last year. Malinee Carosso kindly reviewed me on Google. View her family’s shoot here.
Here is her Google review, “Our family had never done a family photo shoot before so we were a bit unsure of how it would go. We didn’t really know what to expect, but I was beyond impressed with how Robin handled us! She patiently guided us in our poses, chose all the best locations on the beach and even got some awesome shots of our dog Ginger in the process!! Robin made us feel comfortable and so the whole experience felt natural. Even my husband, who hates having his photo taken, had fun!! We loved all the photos and had a hard time picking just 5 for our family Christmas card. I was so impressed with Robin’s professionalism that I have used her as a photographer in my real estate business. She has always come through for me, and my clients are always pleased with the photos. I’m so glad we took a chance with Robin, and I always recommend her when I can!” ~Malinee Carosso
4) Nicole and Malea Naea, This sweet mother daughter session was a memorable shoot for Nicole and her daughter Malea that Nicole reviewed on Yelp and Google,
“About a year ago I was in need of a photographer to capture a few photos of myself and my daughter. Robin was professional & accommodating with my schedule. Her personality is warm and welcoming which allowed me and my daughter to feel comfortable and able to have fun.
I have recently hired Robin to do my company’s marketing shoot. I am grateful to have been able to work with Robin professionally as well as personally. She is highly recommended by myself as well as my staff at Aloha Hula. If you’re looking for a photographer with amazing energy who also delivers, then Robin is your girl!” ~Nicole Naea
5) Mirela and John Young, This young couple asked me to photograph their maternity session during their Babymoon on Maui this past December. Mirela reviewed me on Google and Yelp. To view their session, click here.
Here is Mirela’s review, “Robin Christman did an amazing job capturing my maternity photoshoot on our recent trip to Maui. Robin is an amazing photographer. She is professional, friendly, easy going, and extremely creative. Robin knew exactly what lens to use and where the best lighting would be. My car wouldn’t start as I was leaving to the photoshoot. I called Robin right away and she picked me up from the hotel and drove me to the session. The pictures turned out amazing and she was quick to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend Robin!” ~Mirela Young
6) Aesha, Lanham, Lily and Arrow, This beautiful newborn session with this family can be viewed here.
Aesha reviewed me on Google and Facebook,
“Robin Christman is an amazing photographer! She has an artistic eye and makes you feel very comfortable during the whole process. Robin took my maternity photos, and they are stunning! When you are big and pregnant it’s hard to feel good about yourself. Robin made me feel beautiful, and it really showed in the pictures. She also took my newborn photos and handled my brand new baby with such care and gentleness, the pictures are breathtaking. She is a true talent and a perfectionist, everything you want in a photographer!” ~Aesha Shapiro
It’s a big deal to trust someone to photograph you and your family. Understandably, you want to utilize your time and money wisely. Reviews have become vital in helping people make decisions like these.
If you are interested in booking a photo session with me or just chat about the process, you can call me directly at 808-344-1550, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go here to fill out my contact form.